Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rose Heart Logo -Guest Heart Thursday


I was going through all my old sketchbooks and scanning them into the computer, when I found the first creative sketches of a lovely heart logo I created in 1994 for a radio talk show back East.  I had forgotten all about that!

It seemed the perfect thing for today's Guest Heart Thursday.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!
 



4 comments:

Clytie said...

You are awesome. It's a heart - it's a rose. It's GORGEOUS!!!

Desiree's Designs said...

I love this! Hope you are doing great these days!

Tammie Lee said...

lovely and organic piece Beth. must be interesting to go back over older pieces. lovely Sunday to you.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

I am envisioning in colour, your colours. I love them, the reds , the purples. Yes this heart is cool.