Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hope Bringer -Guest Heart Thursday

"The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him and rescues them."  Psalm 34:7  "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 37:18  I think sometimes we are unaware of the angels who are sent to bring hope to those who's hearts are broken.

This is a doodle I did a week or so ago--of course there are hearts hidden in the picture.  Have a lovely week's end, everyone!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!


Clytie said...

Ohmigosh, sissie ... it's GORGEOUS!!! I am in awe of this "doodle"! (Hah! You call this beautiful work of art a DOODLE! Hah!!!)

I love the little hearts you hid there at the top of the wings!

lostforwords101 said...

I tried counting the hearts... I found only three. Can you tell me how many exactly are hidden in your doodle? ;-)

Ruthie Redden said...

Beth, have been having a lovely catch up here, your art work is so lovely. The wings in this piece are amazing, you must have oodles of patience ~ I agree with Clytie, this is a doodle?!! x x x