Thursday, June 21, 2012

Heart Nouveau - Guest Heart Thursday

Yesterday I sat at the dining room table and doodled a number of ACEO cards.  These 2.5x3.5 sized pieces of original art charm the eyes with their tiny size. 

The doodle above is a type I often do--this one happened to have a heart--just perfect for Sissy's Guest Heart Thursday.

Rather than concentrating on something more serious as I often do--I decided to cartoon it up a bit.  Meet Miss Pixie, another of yesterday's doodles.  I was experimenting with tilted eyes when her cute little face materialized onto the paper.

This is a doodle of Toez the Polydactyl cat.  Except I noticed in this drawing, she only has five fingers.

Bunny Boy started off as a cat, ended up as a rabbit. 

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!


Clytie said...

You amaze me, sissie. You're calling these gorgeous little works of art "DOODLES"??? WOW!

Tina´s PicStory said...

love the kitty with the ♥nose :) xo

Helen Campbell said...

Your "doodles" are fabulous! Wish I could doodle like that! :)

Tammie Lee said...

they are all so wonderful! each one! xo

Laura said...

adorable Beth!