Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quiet, Please - Guest heart Thursday

Here's another of my doodles I just finished in honor of Guest Heart Thursday!  This little mermaid bids us to be quiet for a moment--to enjoy the sea with all its sounds, scents and sights.

Of course I have hidden hearts in this drawing--how many can you find?

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!


Clytie said...

DOODLE??? Are you KIDDING??? Sissie, this is NOT just a doodle - this is art!!! I love this beautiful mermaid beckoning me to "be still and look".

I enlarged the picture, and tried to count the hearts ... I gave up at 53.

If you must insist this is a DOODLE, sissie, I have to say it is one of the most amazing doodles I've ever seen!!!

Tina´s PicStory said...

around 100? :) great pic!

Tammie said...

Beth!! there are so many hearts in this I could never come up with the right answer!Do you know how many hearts are in this? I agree with Clytie, incredible doodle! so beautiful. I think she is a Montana mermaid ;-)

Susan Evans said...

I count 30 complete hearts, but many other incomplete hearts.