Thursday, September 29, 2011

Music Nouveau - Guest Heart Thursday

My heart has been singing since Sissy came home from the hospital.  I doodled this "Art Nouveau" styled 2.5x2.5 inch ACEO/ATC to celebrate Clytie's homecoming and Guest Heart Thursday!  Such a wonderful lovely happy day!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!


teri said...

Your doodle is fabulous- such wonderful colors! I am so glad she is home and the doctors were able to mend her heart. blessings- teri

Clytie said...

I saw this before you colored it in ... it's GORGEOUS! Gosh I love it when you, um, DOODLE! :=}

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh Beth I do believe we might be sisters at heart:) Isn't it wonderful to find people with similar interests. And thank you for the heads up on the book I am going to check and see if Amazon has it for the kindle app on my Ipad.
I love your doodles Clytie is right GORGEOUS!!!!! And I am glad she is home and doing well:)

Grannie Annie said...

It looks like Heart Nouveav to me...yuk yuk yuk, but either way it's gorgeous and I am delighted for you and Cea too so you both!!!