Friday, April 15, 2011

Warrior - Guest Heart Thursday


Clearly this angel warrior is on a mission.  I just happened to click this picture in the Safeway parking lot!  I'm sure people watching me take pictures of the sky that day were wondering!  There is a heart in this photo--can you find it?


Above you see the Angel Warrior as I first saw it through my camera's eye.  As you can see, I did not have to enhance much.  I think this original photo is amazing.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


6 comments:

Sam's Thots said...

I love your pictures. I look at clouds sooo differently now.

Looking to the Stars said...

Love it :)

Anonymous said...

I never am able to see your kind of sky. My Japanese blog is www.mytravelsinjapan.com ig you want to see it.

Clytie said...

Ooooooh Sissie! You know I always love your cloud paintings, but this one is right up there amongst my most favorites!!!

P.S. I see the heart! I see the heart!

Inger-M said...

That is an amazing cloud in itself, and after you have worked your magic on it, it's awesome!

Karen Xavier said...

Lovely... you have magic in your eyes. The warrior is really pretty and intent on her job...