Friday, April 8, 2011

Sleepin' Pretty - Guest Heart Thursday


This week, my sweet Friend Amber Day, a wonderful artist and watercolourist, came over for lunch.  We had a fabulous afternoon.  I have always been scared to death of watercolours.  She taught me enough that day, that I am not afraid anymore.  I can hardly put the brush down--I have a feeling I've found a new passion in art...this is one of six Cuddles watercolor ACEOs.  I will be putting them up for sale on Ebay this weekend!

Do you see the hearts in this watercolour painting?

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


4 comments:

Inger-M said...

What a cute cat (seriously, even though I am a dog person :-) and yes, I see the hearts :-)

Julia Christie said...

This is sooo coool! Wish I had been there! I am terrified of water colors too and have no idea where to start!

Good for you for exploring this new medium!!!!
Smiles

Clytie said...

I'm with Julie - terrified of water colors, and not sure how to use them! Sounds silly, but it's true!

I love the little hearts you put on this darling Cuddles!

Tammie Lee said...

oh, this is so cute, love the posture of the kitty and little heart pads! so lovely that a friend got you started with watercolors.