Thursday, March 17, 2011

Puss N' Bootz - Guest Heart Thursday

Here is our darling Bootz.  We do miss her very much--I couldn't resist drawing her wearing actual Boots.  Of course, there are hidden hearts everywhere--can you find them?  I wonder how many hearts there are--I didn't count 'em!  lol


I never thought we'd find another cat with such personality, vim and vigor, but we have--and perhaps Bootz sent him our way.

Here he is, Snoopy Sunshine--or Snooperz for short.  We called him Snoopy because he snoops into everything.  Though counter tops and tables are off limits!  lol  Anything we do seems to fascinate him.

Our boy is six months old and most likely a Main Coon.  For six months old he is a BIG boy already!  We brought him to our home Saturday--and already it seems as though he has been a part of our little family for months.  I'm sure I'll be blogging about his antics for years to come.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

7 comments:

Al said...

Congratulations on your new cat! These little creatures add so much to our lives.

Clytie said...

I am so glad you found a new furry little companion. They enrich our lives so much!

Your drawing of Bootz is so perfect - hearts and Puss in Bootz.

Love you!

Inger-M said...

Of course I see the hearts, so many and so cute! And I love the cat in boots. Wonderful drawing!

SquirrelQueen said...

I love the drawing of Bootz in boots, it is adorable.

Your new kitty is so sweet looking and from the size of those paws is probably going to get a lot bigger.

Dani said...

Dear Beth,
First thank you for your kind words.
I feel so honored to be part of FAT Tuesday. I'm just so glad I found you and Clytie.

Congrats on your new lovely friend. I'm sure you're having fun. The kitty is simply adorable.

Your drawing's perfect.
Hugs to you,

D.

Deann said...

He's a cutie for sure Sissy...I'm so glad you found a fun little friend. I'm so jealous I would love to be able to have a cat. Have fun with your new baby!!! Love you.

tera said...

Snooperz is adorable. He looks like a good kitty.
I love your picture of Bootz, too.
Sorry I have been awol for so long! Aargh.

Your Snoopy Sunshine looks like he could be somewhat related to Woodstock Lily's Opie cat!