Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cleopatra and Mark Antony - Guest Heart Thursday

One of the greatest love stories of all time, is that of Mark Antony and Cleopatra.  This drawing was inspired by a wonderful photo of my nephew and his dearest love.  I thought this drawing perfect for Guest Heart Thursday!  Of course, there are hidden hearts everywhere--how many can YOU find?

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

8 comments:

Trollkjerringa1 said...

Wow there was a lot of hearts when you started looking . Great picture <3

Clytie said...

Huh uh, there's no way you're going to get me to count these hearts! Absolutely NOT! I ain't gonna do it!!! Um, I stopped counting at 58. Tee hee.

This is one of your BEST, sissie. Our nephew and his lovely bride are going to LOVE it!

~Cheryl said...

Sweet! Hearts! This is wonderful, Beth.

Megan Coyle said...

oh my goodness, her hair must have taken you forever!!! this looks really fabulous :) INCREDIBLE detail :)

Inger-M said...

I did find lots of heart, but I didn't count! Absolutely beautiful drawing and such a lovely tribute to love!

Deann said...

Great job on this drawing Sissy Bea. How's it going up there in green land have you seen any snow this winter? Hope you have a great weekend...Love ya.

Tammie Lee said...

Beth! the detail work in this is insane, I will just have to say that there are so many hearts that I can not count, it is a piece of love! Me thinks you and your Clytie are love inspirers!

Dani said...

Wow, this is really awesome.

Love your work, Beth!