Thursday, March 31, 2011

Batterfly Faery - Guest Heart Thursday

When I finished this drawing I giggled to myself--the faery's wings seemed more bat than butterfly.  I told Clytie about my peculiar problem.  My brilliant Sis promptly offered a suggestion--she thought I should call this drawing "Batterfly" Faery.  We laughed over the thought--and then I did.

Of course, there are hearts to be found in this drawing.
 
For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


14 comments:

Clytie said...

She is PERFECT! You are so amazing, sissie! And you hid those hearts well ... but I FOUND them!!!

Laura said...

she's adorable Beth...you are so creative! (as is your amazing sister Clytie!_

SquirrelQueen said...

I love it, she is beautiful. Is this what happens when a faery meets a vampire? :)

Trollkjerringa1 said...

She's perfect :D Very creative !

Acornmoon said...

How does anyone manage so many blogs? You are truly multi faceted! x

Dani said...

Very beautiful. I love the colors.
I found the hearts too. :)

MarieElizabeth said...

I think these wings make her look very strong - love it.

Kelly said...

...I loved her wings as soon as i saw them because they were different. She's adorable...and tough!!

Diane Duda said...

I love her unique wings and the name is just perfect. :)

Traci Michele said...

Visiting your blog from the UBP11! Nice to connect with you. Come visit me :-) Love, Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Batterfly - that's hilarious! Wonderful drawing!

Inger-M said...

She's adorable and the hearts are so cute!

Tammie Lee said...

ah, she is adorable, i love her cute little face as well as her batterfly wings!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the article post.Thanks Again. Cool.