Friday, October 29, 2010

Playing Hide and Seek - Guest Heart Thursday

This whimsical piece is for Guest Heart Thursday.  Once again, I've hidden a bunch of hearts--I haven't even counted them yet--can you tell me how many there are?

This was also part of an art challenge my Sisters Clytie and Deann encouraged me to take part in!  But I have been so ill I haven't been able to upload it until this morning--I think I'm probably too late to take part in the actual art challenge--There are some wonderful samplings of people's creativity at Art Creations Friday Challenge.

However, even though I'm late, I thought I'd share it here--enjoy!  These little elves are playing hide and seek.  I am pretty sure the fellas sitting on the toadstools know exactly where their playmate is hiding and are planning some kind of mischief.  Have a great day!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

8 comments:

Clytie said...

Sissie! I love it, love it, LOVE IT! You are so amazingly talented and creative! Your imagination astounds me!

P.S. I stopped counting at 32.

Lois said...

It is just so amazing Beth! I actually lost count. I hope you feel better soon!

Tammie Lee said...

I am sorry you have been ill! Darn and drat. Sending you healing light!
This piece is incredibly charming Beth~

Looking to the Stars said...

As always I love your work. Sorry, you have been ill. Sending postive healing power your way. Take care :)

Deann said...

Sissy Bea this is a wonderful mushroom picture...I love it and it is so much better because you did it by hand. Check out some of the other challenges on my side board the ones that just give you a subject in stead of a picture...you will be fabulous!
I am so sorry you have been sick it seems you have been down a lot lately. I hope you get back to your healthy self right away.
Mom is doing really well she still has pain but she's working really hard to get back on her feet again...we bought her a laptop so she should be blogging soon as she figures it out.
Take care of you and have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN...love you!

Dani said...

Great Artwork!

Sorry to hear you've been ill. Sending you healing vibes...~~

Hugs

Ebie said...

Beth, they are countless! I see hearts everywhere, toadstool or mushrooms, if I may call it, and some red hearts on the flowers!

You have a wide range of imagination!

Johnny Nutcase said...

ohh! that's awesome, well done! love the colors you used. great stuff!