Friday, October 8, 2010

Kitten Wings - ACEO

I have always loved the whimsical children's book series about cats with wings--Cat Wings.  I've always drawn cats with wings--along with horses, people, faeries and the like.  But there's something about the idea of cats with bird wings which intrigues me.

This tiny drawing is only 2.5 x 3.5 inches.  It is like a little piece of paper jewelry.  I love how the colors turned out on this one--The prismacolors blended perfectly that day!  Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Lois said...

What an adorable kitty Beth! Such expressive eyes!

Sunny said...

Awww, that is so cute :)
I know I am repeating myself when I say that you are so talented...but it's true!
I hope your weekend is as delightful as your artwork.
☼ Sunny

~Cheryl said...

So, so cute! I'm sure the kitty loves his wings!

steviewren said...

Love your ATC kitty!

Tammie Lee said...

I love how your kitty is hanging on the tree, kitties with wings are new to me. I love the idea... and your art... well it is charming dear lady.

Clytie said...

I have to agree with everyone here ... you are amazingly talented. I love your kitty! I read a book where cats had wings once ... I wonder if it was the same one? I remember I was intrigued with the concept as well. Hmmmmmmm.

PS I'm feeling a little better but am not quite out of the creepy-crawly-crud woods yet. Sigh.

Megan Coyle said...

I'd like to see more of your drawings of kittens with wings :) this is adorable!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh Beth glad you couldn't resist YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! It made me smile in fact it made me laugh thanks for the great way to start my day:)

Love this Kitty Beth Prisma Colors are magnificent and you surley put them to good use. FABULOUS my wonderful friend!
XXXXOOOO

peggy gatto said...

Small art packs a big punch!
Lovely!!!

guess what the word verification was
"bless"
Pass it on!!!