Thursday, October 14, 2010

Costume Party - Guest Heart Thursday

I love mermaids--being a part of the Mermaid Artist group has been great fun for me.  Here's my latest.  As you can see these two are preparing for a Costume Party!  Both are quite demure.

I have hidden 17 or more hearts in this drawing--can you find them all?  I thought this would be perfect for today's Guest Heart Thursday!  Have fun--and be sure to let me know how many you found.

For more wonderful heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

12 comments:

Clytie said...

Sissie! I love it!!! I counted 25 so far!!! And you said there were only 17 :=} this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Love you!

Looking to the Stars said...

I found 2 (sigh) I think I need new glasses (lol)

JayLeigh said...

I think I've found 18 so far. How fun! You are such a wonderful artist!

Tammie Lee said...

oh my gosh, look at all those hearts and beauty. I would have to print it out and color it to find all the hearts.

Dani said...

21..wow,..this is fun!
Thank you for the lovely words on my blog. I'm glad to have you as a friend too.

Happy GHT

Megan Coyle said...

This is lovely :) have you ever made a coloring book before? I could definitely imagine drawings like this one being part of one :)

Lyneen said...

I found 15... this reminds me of the highlight magazine I would read at the dentist when I was little. (smiling) What a beautiful drawing.

steviewren said...

I counted at least 20 hearts. Love all of the details.

Laura said...

fun activity for my ms brain!!! thanks!

Beth Niquette said...

Actually, Sissy is right--I counted all the hearts again and there are over 30. I am mathematically challenged--can you tell?! lol

Unknown said...

Beth I just love stopping by! OH MY GOSH It is an artist buffett I LOVE IT! Have a magical weekend my sweet friend:)
XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth!
Wow, what a beautiful happy drawing you did. So jovial!
I love mermaids and had no idea you were in a mermaid group.
How cool!
Well, so far, I found ONE heart but I have not tried. I was never good at "where's Waldo either"!
lol!!
Love you, Darlene.. I will be back after count.