Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Go Lucky


This is an Artists Trading Card (2.5 x 3.5 inches) which I made to trade for another artists' card.  You will have to wait to see what I traded this card for.  That card, not shown here, drawn by my talented Niece Victoria, will be one of the featured art pieces on FAT Tuesday--and it is BEAUTIFUL!

I liked this little cat so well, I thought I would post her today--the look on this kitten's face is indeed Happy Go Lucky!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Tammie said...

ah, so sweet and happy indeed.

A Dancing Mango said...

Oh Beth, this is so special and Yes so light and free .. love this.. she is very talented!
hugs, DArlene

JM said...

I hope you get a card as cool as this one is. Great work!

Megan Coyle said...

what a sweet looking cat :)