Monday, June 14, 2010

Leaf Me Alone - ACEO

This is a miniature of one of my favorite pen and inks.  I added color with my beloved Prismacolor pencils.  I especially like the leaves she hides behind--the picture lends itself perfectly to the title Leaf Me Alone!

I hope everyone out there is having a lovely day today.  For the second year past the half century mark, this day has been remarkably wonderful.  These and more are available at My Etsy Shop, Beth's Artworx.


Lay Hoon aka mescrap said...

Very pretty and full of mystical.

Catherine said...

Such lovely eyes!
Happy Birthday, dear friend!!! The world has been more wonderful with you in it! :)

Sunny said...

♪♫ Happy Birthday, dear Beth ♫♪
♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫
May you day be filled with joy.
☼ Sunny

Lois said...

She looks very mysterious! I hope you had a wonderful birthday Beth.

Valerie said...

Quite delightful. I do so wish I was artistic.
Happy birthday greetings, if I'm not too late.

Clytie said...

Ah sissie, she's perfect.

Woman in a Window said...

You worked to get that colour of green. IT works! Life, this green. And yes, yes, Happy Birthday Beth, just a little late.