Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Tiger and His Boy

Here you see the fierce warrior and his fighting friend. They stand for justice and will fight to save the oppressed from their enemies.

I entitled this piece A Tiger and His Boy, because no one can actually "own" a cat--especially a big fellow like this one. As all cat lovers know, the friend of a feline has been chosen by the cat. These two are wonderful partners and no one had better bother that young man. There might not be much left afterward.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to have a pet tiger friend like that!

Megan Coyle said...

He looks almost like a superhero perched upon his pet tiger :)

Deann said...

Mercy what a nasty looking beast I certainly wouldn't want to meet up with him anywhere. He would be a good friend to have until you ran out of Tiger food. LOL

Karen Xavier said...

Man! The tiger's claws can rip a person in seconds, I like it... it lends a mythical aspect. I like the way the boy sits assuredly astride such a ferocious looking beast... shows some inner power.

Miss_Yves said...

I also love cats !
All your drawings and photos are lovely!

Woman in a Window said...

I love what you say about ownership here. It speaks directly to your beautiful drawing. Those are some menacing claws!

xo
erin

Catherine said...

They are quite the pair - I'd love to have them "stand up" for me any day! Very striking!

Clytie said...

If I were to come face to face with this beautiful cat ... I would hope his choice would be that I would make a good friend as well! As opposed to a good dinner, I suppose.