Friday, November 13, 2009

Sun Sprite

This is one of my very first cloud paintings. When I clicked the camera, it was a scud of clouds covering the sun in the center of a very blue sky. When I pulled up the photo on the computer--the camera had done something strange to the colors.

When I first began Cloud Painting, I used a mouse to enhance what I saw in the pictures I took with my camera. Drawing and shading with a mouse takes a LONG time! This is one of my first attempts at Cloud Painting.

To view this Sun Sprite in detail, click for the larger image!

Below you see the Cloud Sprite as I first saw her.

Sometimes the best things happen by accident!
.
.

10 comments:

Clytie said...

Accident Schmaccident, that was MEANT to be! Love it!

Deann said...

Great job using a mouse believe me I know how hard that is I'm empressed. Have a wonderful weekend Sissy Bee!!

P.S. Sorry about your Angel Blog it was really beautiful.

dogimo said...

I love these - love what you're doing, love the before and after presentation. Good work!

Patty said...

Good morning, the shout worked. Have a wonderful week-end. Sun is shining here this morning, temp is all ready up to 52, I guess we're having our Indian Summer and I love it.

Cloud photo and painting is great.

Anonymous said...

Very inspirational. Beautiful things in nature do more for my soul than just about anything else. These surprisingly awesome instances give me that little something extra to sit down and write something great.

Stephen Tremp

Nina said...

I'm so glad your "camera" played tricks on you. I think your cloud Angels were at work again making sure you captured them at their best. Inspirational photo! Blessings to you and yours. Love and Light, Nina P

Sunny said...

Your cloud paintings are always a joy to look at. You have a very special talent for sure.
Sunny :)

Catherine said...

She is beautiful! I know she will always have a special place in your heart!

Anonymous said...

I have to mirror everything gone before. I do! I am thinking, that sometimes these things do happen because they are meant.I do the same when I write something. A word pops onto my paper and yet it was not the word in my brain, but weaves better within the whole.Our minds are strange things. Our world even stranger!Everything happens for a reason!I clicked. I saw.I thought. I think beautiful.

Unknown said...

Beth I love looking at your paintings they are so etheral and beautiful! I agree with Clytie ACCIDENT SCHMACCIDENT!!!
XXX
Becky