Friday, November 2, 2018

Dolphin Ride -Paint Party Friday


Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live in the waters of the great seas? To be friends with dolphins and other sea creatures? There are times I daydream about such a life. To have a set of gills along with lungs would open a whole different world beneath the waves.

In my imagination I could imagine living in such a world, where water and air meet--where one could spend time in either realm.

Here you see a young man and his dolphin friend going for a spin. I wonder where his gills are? Perhaps the back of his neck? The top of his head? Behind his ears? Hmmmm...

Have a lovely week, dear friends.  Thank you so much for dropping by.  Your visits are so encouraging.


3 comments:

Clytie said...

What a wonderful imagination you have! And the talent to put it onto paper ... It looks like so much fun!

Deann said...

Clyties right, you do have a super imagination. It would be fun to swim with the fishies never come up for air and get to see all that cool stuff going on under the sea. If I were a mermaid it would be cool. I just don't want to spend the rest of my life as a white prune. :=} Love ya!

~Cheryl said...

They both look as though they are having a ton of fun!